For our client, an international distributor of Cabling and Security Solutions, we are looking for a Sales Manager (Verkaufsleiter) who can manage key vendor and customer relationships within the territory as well as drive sales results and strategic initiatives within named accounts.
The company is committed to bringing leading product offerings coupled with worldwide distribution, supply chain services capabilities and technical expertise to ensure data, voice, video and security networks can meet the network demands of businesses today and in the future. The company serves a variety of markets and specializes in delivering the right infrastructure soluionts and services around the world. The whole team in Switzerland has 9 people, 6 inside sales and 2 outside sales.
Sales and Commercial Manager
- Vendors and customers – regain credibility, effectively network to strengthen relationships and winning more deals
- Commercial knowledge – aware of industry trends
- Annual budget forecast
- Achievement of Financial Objectives for the named accounts
- Development, Growth of Project Pipeline
- Business plan incorporating company strategies and objectives medium and long term
- Monthly reports, forecasting, estimates for named accounts
- Manage the HR cicle effectively
- Recruitment / induction / training / development / appraisals / retention plans for good performers / employment legislation
- Leading the team Outside Sales (2 people)
- Aligning individual business plans and targets with company objectives
- Ensure awareness and appropriate business use of all relevant support material as well as internal resources support
- Weekly reviews of call – activity reports, review objectives, outcomes
- Motivate the outside sales team to maximise performance and achieve their goals.
- Intense collaboration mit inside sales team leader to make sure service excellence is provided to the clients
- Technical background or Commercial background with high technical affinity
- Diploma as Technischer Kaufmann / Verkaufsleiter / Bachelor or Master in Business Admin. / or equivalent
- Proven track record in Sales
- Experience in a technical industry, ideally in the Cabling, Security Solutions or Data Center industry
- Swiss German or German mother tongue, fluent in English
- Medium knowledge of French would be a high advantage (B1-Level desirable)
- Strong communication skills at all levels, focused on results and adding value
- Resilient, enthusiastic, proactive with the ability to inspire, drive and motivate others
- Entrepreneurial thinking, solution oriented – hands on – can do attitude
- Ideal age 35 - 45
This position offers you good career development opportunities.
Do you want to take the next step in your career?
Then send your full application by email to: