For our client "Anixter Switzerland GmbH", an international distributor in the Cabling, Security Solutions and Datacenter industry, we are looking for a Sales Manager Business Development (Verkaufsleiter) who can manage key vendor and customer relationships within the territory (Switzerland) as well as drive sales results and strategic initiatives within named accounts.
The company is committed to bringing leading product offerings coupled with worldwide distribution, supply chain services capabilities and technical expertise to ensure data, voice, video and security networks can meet the network demands of businesses today and in the future. The company has 16'000 employees worldwide and the whole team in Switzerland has 9 employees, 6 inside sales and 2 outside sales and is located in Volketswil ZH. Visit to the on-site office approximately twice a week desired.
Sales and Commercial Manager
- Vendors and customers – effectively network to strengthen relationships and winning more deals
- Commercial knowledge – aware of industry trends
- Annual budget forecast
- Achievement of Financial Objectives for the named accounts
- Development, Growth of Project Pipeline
- Business plan incorporating company strategies and objectives medium and long term
- Monthly reports, forecasting, estimates for named accounts
- Manage the HR cicle effectively
- Recruitment / induction / training / development / appraisals / retention plans for good performers / employment legislation
- Leading the team Outside Sales (2 people)
- Aligning individual business plans and targets with company objectives
- Ensure awareness and appropriate business use of all relevant support material as well as internal resources support
- Weekly reviews of call – activity reports, review objectives, outcomes
- Motivate the outside sales team to maximise performance and achieve their goals.
- Intense collaboration mit inside sales team leader to make sure service excellence is provided to the clients
- Technical background or commercial background with high technical affinity
- Economic diploma (Bachelor or Master in Business Administration or Verkaufsleiter) or equivalent is an advantage
- Proven track record in Sales
- Experience in the Security Solutions, Cabling or Datacenter industry is an advantage
- Swiss German or German mother tongue, fluent in English
- French knowledge would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills at all levels, focused on results and adding value
- Resilient, enthusiastic, proactive with the ability to inspire, drive and motivate others
- Entrepreneurial thinking, solution oriented – hands on – can do attitude
This position offers you "really" very good career development opportunities.
Do you want to take the next step in your career?
Then send your full application by email to: